Ahh... Home sweet home man. This past week was really eventful, including the Jac fiasco which basically I one of the very few taking part in actively and the "Mr Toh" incident. God how I hate him. What's his bloody problem man? Does he ALWAYS have to pick on me just because my Chinese sucks? I mean, just because he doesn't get laid there's no effin reason to take it out on innocent -ahem- students like me right? It was when we had to present some thing on Singapore's 2 heroes and Nic (as usual) went first. Then he was all "wo xiang yao xuan yi ge kan qi lai hen lei the xue shen. yun xian, dao ni, kuai dian." Like, WTF... He's OBVIOUSLY using that as an excuse to pick me because like HELLOOOO? I was actually LISTENING to Nic talk which is kind of a miracle. Then when I told him I didn't do it, he was all "then why aren't you doing it now? Look at all your friends busy scribbling and you're just daydreaming there." in his friggin Chinese. I really felt like slapping his pockmarked face. "DUDE! I'm LISTENING. If I were doing my work, I wouldn't be able to listen would I? (See, I'm not a very good multi-tasker when it comes to thing like this) Damn, he sucks. And before class, he was carrying his ugly little computer and said "If y'all are still good students, you'd *indicates for us to open the door for him*" Oliver and I slammed the door after him but unfortunately, Samuel was in the way. Good thing too if not it probably would've fallen off. The door I mean. Then there's the Jac-thing. Fugly little (actually not so little) bitch stole our moves! I SHOULD have listened to Jasmine when she tried to warn me about the fake. I SHOULD have listened. Ah well, we'll just have to beat Nobel and the Bitch the old-fashioned way - just being plain better. We Fibos rock man! No cheating involved.
11:27 PM